Monday, November 21, 2011

Add Twitter Follow button in your blog site

In this article I write about Twitter Follow button. Twitter.com released new official follow button. This widget look like Facebook LikeButton. So today I will share with you how to add your blog site Twitter official follow button. Oh I forgot something about this widget. This button comes with Nine Language. Ok, Let's see how to add in your blog site. Your tutorial given below. [....]


Here Your Steps.
[before your work this steps click here if have don't twitter account]
#1 Steps: At first Login your twitter account. Then click here.
#2 Steps: Now copy full HTML code. Then open a notepad and paste this code in your notepad & Save this.
#3 Steps: Now Login your Blogger Dashboard>Layout>Add Gadget & Take HTML/Javascript Widget.
#4 Steps: Now Paste your code and Click Save. Done!!

3 comments:

  1. thanks dude ... it helped me ...
    http://www.naumanlodhi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.I really like your points and think you put a new spin on this for readers. I respect your writing style. You’re so perceptive.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment