Sunday, November 6, 2011

How to: create a image thumbnail related post widget in blogger

Yesterday  I saw a site it show related post in his post below with image thumbnail. Then I think this widget need to my blog site, and I apply this widget in my blog site (see my posts below). When I search for it then I see a site name linkwithin.com . This site given this widget completely free.  So don't worry. Let's see how do we get this widget from this site.

1. Click Here and Go linkwithin.
2. Look right bottom form there wrote Email, Blog link, Platform, Width etc (fill every information there). and click Get Widget.



3. Now Login your blogger ID. and when you see Add Page Element chose your blog site (If you have to many blog site). Now click Add widget. 


4. Now your widget automatically add your blog site. If you want to see related post with image thumbnail view your blog site and see your posts below.

Note : If any problem please tell me with comment post


8 comments:

Please leave a comment