Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How to: add Meta Description and Keyword in blogspot

Meta description and Meta keyword is the most important in SEO (Search engine optimization). It will help you for showing your site search result. What is meta description? Write a description about your site in 500 words. When you need example please visit site and look my site top. I wrote a description shortly. Following this you can make your description. Chose best keyword for your site. How can you find your best keyword? By clicking here and using this site keyword finder tools, you can  make your keyword list. When you make your meta description and keyword list then you may follow this steps which is given below.


How to add meta description and keyword in blogsite. 

#1 Steps: Login BloggerDeshboard>Template>Edit HTML>Proceed.
#2 Steps: Check Expand Widget Template. 
#3 Steps: Find this code <meta content= and paste your description here (replace this). look after your description wrote name='xxxxxxxxx' (replace this)

<meta content='http://alighttips.blogspot.com this site given a lot of information in blogging tips, computer tips, facebook tips, html tips, internet, SEO help, Adsense help, Software updet, windows tips and trikes etc. Here all article makes with image and video tutorial.' name='description'/>
#4 Steps: Now paste <meta content= your keyword here and change name='xxxxxx'
<meta content='blogging tips, computer tips, Facebook tips, HTML tips, SEO, Adsense, Software Update, Windows tips, video tutorial' name='keywords'/></b:if>
Now click here and put your link search box and click GO button then see your meta keyword and description. Done!! your work.

If everything is ok your done! or wrong please tell me about this with comment.   


26 comments:

  1. I add Mate Tag & Keywords. Please visit
    http://www.sanump3.com please give me information
    about my Kumar sanu mp3 songs web-blog-site.
    please give me a solution for google adseans I has 400 visitor per day but my income is very poor.
    please give me a solution about my website earnings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this important post. You absolute right that the meta description and meta keyword is most important in SEO.

    Thanks.....
    SEO Company India

    ReplyDelete
  5. Error parsing XML, line 15, column 158: The element type "head" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".

    ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was actually looking for this resource a few weeks back. Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.This will absolutely going to help me in my projects .

    ----------------------------------------------------------
    New Style Wedding Dresses
    Column Wedding Dresses
    Wedding Dresses with Sleeves
    New Style Flower Girl Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking the time to share this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely useful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Sharing and useful post, it will help me to make my blog seo compatible.
    -----------
    Laptop Prices in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  10. oil painting reproduction in Europe and the United States are popular, because family hangs a picture in the house

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI......
    I would like to say thanks a lot for sharing this useful info. Really you have don a great job. Keep it up.
    leo nad paul review

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for nice tips, it will really help me in inserting meta tag in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice topic & helpful article. I bookmarked mark your website to get more

    information.

    http://seopips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. really impressed to read, i am going to share with my friends. hope that they will like it and will get help...
    http://www.isongs.pk/movies/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice Info Dear Frind Thanks For sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really appreciable art work. I have never seen these types of designed chair ever. Very cool and marvelous designing.
    Dell - 15.6" Inspiron Laptop - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Moon Silver

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is really a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Quality posts are the most crucial to attract the visitors To pay a quick visit the site, that’s what this website is provided.
    adobe effects cs6 | adobe audition cs6 mac

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice information about blogging thanks
    http://top10s-world.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic post and so much to learn. It’s very informative.
    Thanks for share this
    Great work

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. best keyword tool

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment