Monday, November 21, 2011

How to: add Google Plus Official Follow button in your blog or website

All we know about Google plus. So I think now don't need talking about this site. This article write about Google Plus (g+) Badge (follow button). This Badge work like Facebook like button & Twitter Follow button. I think every blogger want to use this Badge in his blog or website. This button help you to make more fan and build your site traffic. Google plus Badge comes 4 most beautiful body. When you add this Badge in your blog or website it makes your site more beautiful.




How to add g+ Badge (follow button) in your site?
(Note: * If don't have a google plus account click here. * If don't have google plus page click here)

Work Label # 1
#1 Steps: Login your Google plus>page>Get Started.
#2 Steps: Click Get the Badge. 
#3 Steps: Chose your g+ Badge style and copy the HTML code.
#4 Steps: Create a new notepad and paste the codes in notepad.

Work Label # 2
#1 Steps: Now login your Blogger Dashboard>Layout>Add Gadget and chose HTML/JavaScript Widget.
#2 Steps: Now paste your codes in HTML/JavaScript widget.
#3 Steps: Click Save button. Done!!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you!

    Your information helped me find out and install google plus badge on my website
    http://avdhessharya.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your information helped me find out and install google plus badge on my website

    http://linuxdistrocomparison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very useful.. http://indiantastyfoodrecipes.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks... your post helped me in adding g+ gadget to my site www.sareepix.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I search this issue in Google and find your post, it's very useful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design),I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb work.
    website design

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment