Saturday, October 29, 2011

Add Facebook, Tweet, Google+ Button Via Addthis

Hi, this tips is very effective for any blogger. Yesterday I search Google Search Box "How to add Facebook Share Button in my blog site" then i saw many web site who write about this. I tried many time make it but I don't make this. So I'm very sad for this thing. But it was very important to me. I called my brother and I said my problem.  Then he told me it's very easy. Let's see my brother tips.


1st:-  Go www.addthis.com and Chose your like button.


2nd:- Chick 'Get the code' Button.

3rd:- Register Via Facebook, Twitter, Google etc.

4th:- After Register Chose your button platform  and Get you like button code.


Now past your web site and save.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post.
    Thanks for sharing this useful information.
    We know your time is very important.
    So, We will help you for finding many important website link that you need for every work.
    Just Bookmarks one website and get more website link .
    all important website link
    Freelancing

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment